Adults Tennis Program
Long Look Tennis & Education Centre mission is “to build a better community, enhance lives through tennis and education.” Making tennis accessible, affordable and diverse are key priorities, ensuring everyone has the opportunity to play, regardless of their economic abilities.
Learn to love tennis and serve every muscle in your body.
Tennis is a great way to reach your fitness goals. All adults need at least 150 minutes of moderate activity each week to stay healthy. To break it down, you should commit to around 30 minutes of moderate physical activity like tennis five days per week. When you maintain an active lifestyle, you improve your overall health while building strong muscles and bones.
Whole body workout
Tennis is an activity that works out your entire body:
- You run across the court, working out your leg muscles
- Your core is engaged as you keep your balance while chasing the ball
- Your arms provide the power to swing your racket and hit the ball
- You improve your balance, flexibility, coordination, and agility all in one sport
Better health outlooks.
Some studies show that playing tennis on a regular basis lowers your risk of heart disease by up to 56%. Tennis can also help:
- Lower your blood pressure
- Boost your fitness
- Have better stamina for everyday activities
- Improve your aerobic and anaerobic abilities
- Raise your bone density
- Raise your metabolism
- Lower your resting heart rate
- Strengthen your immune system
- Strengthen your muscles
LONG LOOK TENNIS & EDUCATION CENTRE
Fat Hog’s Bay, Long Look, Tortola, BVI.
Mobile # 343-3113
Coach: Prince Maverick Salvacion
Adult Teens Monthly Membership
Mon- Thursday – Monthly
Taking part in an activity like tennis regularly also improves blood flow to your brain, muscles, and organs. When your body has more available oxygen, you feel less fatigued and out of breath than you would otherwise. Play Tennis For Health Of It!